The JetAdvice Data Collector (JADC) is a small piece of software carefully engineered to collect printer fleet data.
When installed, the JADC monitors and collects data from network-connected devices in your printer fleet.
It runs as a service on your PC/server and scans your network automatically at defined intervals. The JADC also automatically discovers newly connected devices.
1. Click the download link you received via email.
2. Download the JetAdvice Data Collector as a zip archive (.zip).
3. Unpack the zip archive (JaDataCollectorInstaller.zip) – this will extract the executable file.
4. Run the extracted file called setup.exe and follow the screens for easy installation.
5. Start the JetAdvice Data Collector service.
Make sure your PC/server meets our system requirements. Click on the “Requirements” circle above for more info.
A PC/server running Windows.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or higher must be installed.
The JetAdvice Data Collector is supported on all newer Windows platforms, such as Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2008/2012.
Use the form to send us a message.