HP Partnerlink Released
- – Version 3.7 released
- -New API released.
1) Fully backwards compatible!
2) Changed web documentation (based on Swagger UI and/or RapiDoc)
3) Removed “obsolete” endpoints from documentation (endpoints still working though)
4) Added OpenAPI 3.0 json documentation
5) Improved performance (for most endpoints)
6) Using new Microsoft .NET technology
- – Fixed “State” while running (we introduced new “NotInDB” state, which is now part of “Running”)
- – Docs – Prepared new “State” called “RunningQueued”
- – Docs – Added link to “Enums” on “index” page
- – Docs – Enums – Added “descriptions” to all enums
- – Docs – Enums – Fixed tables UI (removed a bunch of row spacing)
- – Docs – Models – Fixed tables UI (removed a bunch of row spacing)
LFP Transfer Service released
- – Save “Device has Non HP ink” info (on Device, for later use in Manager)
- – Added debug when creating devices
- – Added “Ignore when Duplicate Risk” handler (if match on DB, Acc, DT, IP)
- – Add duplicate risk incident to log file
- – Added logic to prevent DUP devices
- – Better Device Match.
=> Now match if (both) or (only one) of (Serial/Hostname). But not if both are missing.
Reporting service released
- – Rebuild Supply Def Replace Logic: Ignore -999.999
- – Rebuild Supply Def Replace Logic: Timeout changed: 30 min => 45 min
For technical support or further info, please contact our support team.