Forget the huge manual
At JetAdvice we have a lot of ways to document and support our software.
What we don’t have is a user manual.
And guess what: We’re not going to make one.
We strongly believe that the era of the user manual is over. Instead, the era of user-based documentation and support is here.
We’ll meet you where you are
From our perspective there is no doubt that the best approach is to base all documentation and support on the needs of the customers.
At JetAdvice we try to make it as flexible and agile as possible.
We are present on most of the platforms where the users already are. You can get information and help from:
- Global support – we have team members in different time zones and are able to give support worldwide 24/7.
- Online download section – users can download white papers, case studies, and data sheets about the JetAdvice products.
- FAQ – our extensive FAQ section provides answers to most of the questions our users might have.
- Youtube videos – numerous explanatory videos show users how to get the most out of JetAdvice – and how to troubleshoot.
- Tech News – we update our users via email.
- Newsletters – we inform users about new possibilities and updates in JetAdvice.
- Case studies – we provide case studies showing users the values that JetAdvice are bringing to companies around the world.
- Training – we provide personal training sessions adapted to the exact needs of the user. For new users an introduction session is free of charge.
- PluralSight – Online courses enable us to learn at our own pace—from the fundamentals to the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Skype – users can connect and talk with us via Skype for more personal and detail-oriented documentation.
- WhatsApp – users can reach us on WhatsApp if they have questions about JetAdvice.
- Slack – we communicate both internally and with existing customers via Slack.
- 1to1 – users can chat, email or call our support team to get one-to-one guidance.
- 1toMany – we offer support and training sessions for departments, companies, etc.
- Ticket System – our support team use a ticket system for support inquiries. 98 % of all inquiries are solved satisfactorily in less than three hours.
- Language support – we add new languages when requested. We currently support 23 languages.
- Annual Summit or eSummit – we host an annual online eSummit or a physical Summit for existing and potential customers. At this occasion, JetAdvice and our different competitive edges are presented thoroughly. The sessions are recorded and made available on YouTube afterwards.